Joshiro Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Joshiro Clan

The Joshiro Clan will a clan for experienced NA players or player that need help.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

helpin joshiro grow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chaos_tails

chaos_tails

helpin joshiro grow Empty
PostSubject: helpin joshiro grow   helpin joshiro grow Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:29 am

ha this is to the leaders of the clan i have n-a players from the boards that i've beatin wontin to know what clan im in cuz they wont to join thing is i really dont have say so in that so what should i do i was thinkin about makin a quote in on boards about joinin us and the shippuden clan but like i said i dont have that type of authority in this clan im taking it up with the shippuden clan in a lil im a moderator there so i might get some attention but really what im trying to say is that it'll help out the clan if i can make a post with some good requirements and a list of the clans best players and i'll tell u the name of the post and were its located so u can check up on it if need be i know how to make sigs and everything just need permission
Back to top Go down
rasengan-boy

rasengan-boy

helpin joshiro grow Empty
PostSubject: Re: helpin joshiro grow   helpin joshiro grow Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:18 am

hm not a bad idea
Back to top Go down

helpin joshiro grow
Page 1 of 1